Current Positions we are hiring for as of December 28, 2016
- Lead teachers willing to work 7:30am to 5:30pm with one set day off each week. (Infant, Toddler, & Pre-K)
- Increases in pay are based upon: ECD degree, Van Driver (25+ & clean driving record), 5 Star Monthly Evalaution, Specialized training, willing and able to work in a Pre-K unit.Design & Implement Educational Lesson Plans for the Unit
- Daily & Weekly–Curriculum & Instruction (Including: ART, SCIENCE, MATH, LANGUAGE ARTS)
- Ensure a positive and safe environment at all times (Inside & Outside)
- Assist in the daily operation of the facility
- Keep the unit organized, clean & sanitized; ready for students at all times
- Build relationships with students, parents and co-workers
THE PRIMARY FOCUS OF THE POSITIONS IS TO PROVIDE A SAFE AND EDUCATIONAL UNIT FOR THE STUDENTS. CHILDREN ARE CREATIVE AND ALWAYS ON THE MOVE, YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING STUDENTS ENGAGED, HAPPY AND LEARNING. HELPING STUDENTS TO CLEAN-UP AS WELL AS GOING BACK BEHIND THEM AND MAKING SURE THE JOB IS DONE PROPERLY…PLACING LIDS ON MARKERS, ETC…IS ALL A PART OF THE POSITION.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or paste information on the contact page.
RKCLC requirements for individuals working in a licensed Child Care Center are no different than the State of Kansas Regulations. KS regulations can be found at: http://www.kdheks.gov/bcclr/index.html We have put together a checklist of required documentation required for Employees of a Licensed Kansas Child Care Center:
One who Teaches Academics & Art;
Allows Children to learn through Play having fun throughout the day;
Builds Relationships with Students, Families, & Co-Workers;
Responds as a Role-Model for the Future;
Lives, Laughs, Loves, Learns Always!
online application coming soon!
Forms Required for Employee Files: Left Side: Requirements Page, KBI, Health Assessment, TB, Record of Observations, State Regulations Orientation Certificate, Center Regulation Orientation Certificate, Signs & Symptoms of Illness 1-hour Certificate, S&S Abuse and Head Trauma 2-hour Certificate, Child Development 2-hour Certificate, SIDS 2-hour Certificate, CPR & First-Aid Certificate, Employment Application & Resume, All Other Training. Right Side: Annual Training Plans for the Current Year, Employee Attendance Calendar (Current Year), K-4, W-4, I-9, Copy of Drivers License & SS Card, Adherence to Employee Handbook.