CAREER IN EDUCATION
NO Current Positions Available
- Lead teachers willing to work 7:30am to 5:30pm with one set day off each week. (Infant, Toddler, & Pre-K-Units & Hours vary dependent upon students in attendance.)
- Increases in pay are based upon: ECD degree, Van Driver (25+ & clean driving record), 5 Star Monthly Evalaution, Specialized training, willing and able to work in a Pre-K unit.Design & Implement Educational Lesson Plans for the Unit
- Daily & Weekly–Curriculum & Instruction (Including: ART, SCIENCE, MATH, LANGUAGE ARTS)
- Ensure a positive and safe environment at all times (Inside & Outside)
- Assist in the daily operation of the facility
- Keep the unit organized, clean & sanitized; ready for students at all times
- Build relationships with students, parents and co-workers
THE PRIMARY FOCUS OF THE POSITIONS IS TO PROVIDE A SAFE AND EDUCATIONAL UNIT FOR THE STUDENTS. CHILDREN ARE CREATIVE AND ALWAYS ON THE MOVE, YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING STUDENTS ENGAGED, HAPPY AND LEARNING. HELPING STUDENTS TO CLEAN-UP AS WELL AS GOING BACK BEHIND THEM AND MAKING SURE THE JOB IS DONE PROPERLY…PLACING LIDS ON MARKERS, ETC…IS ALL A PART OF THE POSITION.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or paste information on the contact page.
RKCLC requirements for individuals working in a licensed Child Care Center are no different than the State of Kansas Regulations. KS regulations can be found at: http://www.kdheks.gov/bcclr/index.html We have put together a checklist of required documentation required for Employees of a Licensed Kansas Child Care Center:
One who Teaches Academics & Art;
Allows Children to learn through Play having fun throughout the day;
Builds Relationships with Students, Families, & Co-Workers;
Responds as a Role-Model for the Future;
Lives, Laughs, Loves, Learns Always!
online application coming soon!
Forms Required for Employee Files: Left Side: Requirements Page, KBI, Health Assessment, TB, Record of Observations, State Regulations Orientation Certificate, Center Regulation Orientation Certificate, Signs & Symptoms of Illness 1-hour Certificate, S&S Abuse and Head Trauma 2-hour Certificate, Child Development 2-hour Certificate, SIDS 2-hour Certificate, CPR & First-Aid Certificate, Employment Application & Resume, All Other Training. Right Side: Annual Training Plans for the Current Year, Employee Attendance Calendar (Current Year), K-4, W-4, I-9, Copy of Drivers License & SS Card, Adherence to Employee Handbook.
Per K.A.R. 28-4-428a (b) (1) Requirements are due in 30 calendar days (this is not business days). Be willing to obtain your required training, health assessments, tb testing within 30 calendar days of your start date, or complete prior to starting. To be paid for the training you MUST wait till after your first day of work to take the training. Training is paid for when ALL certificates and receipts are provided to the facility for reimbursement.
Performance Appraisal: RKCLC Performance Appraisal PDF